sábado, 24 de junio de 2017

PC stuck in rebooting loop? gaming computer builder

Yesterday night I turned off my PC and opened it up because I had been having issues with apps freezing and it had been suggested I have a corrupt ram stick. Upon taking out 1 of my 2 ram sticks I tried to turn on my PC and it stayed on for about 30 seconds to 1 minute only to turn off, and then turn back on again and continue the process. It's been suggested that I try resetting my CMOS by removing the little mother board battery for a bit and placing it back in as well as a messed up power cord but neither of those things have helped/appeared to be the problem. Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix it? This build isn't even 2 months old and cost me over $1000

submitted by /u/RedKnile
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6jcidh/pc_stuck_in_rebooting_loop/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario